The current system was built on out of date technology and lacked good user experience. It was decided that the software needed to be updated.
- Overall UX strategy
- Running a team of UR/UX and UI designers
- Working with stakeholders and BAs to gather requirements
- Running workshops with clients and customers
- User interviews and Contextual enquiries
- Competitor analysis
- Creating wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Presenting designs to clients, salespeople and
- Working with their development teams globally
- Producing UI designs and assets
The design and launch of the MVP for the desktop software and an app which allowed different types of workers from strategy planning to tactical planning of shift workers. The designs also allowed to quickly change teams without errors and within budget and with the correct skills. This in turn increased sales to mid-sized businesses and retained large enterprises.
The prototypes were presented to clients and the sales teams with incredibly positive feedback. One of the biggest clients said they would extend their contract to 47,000 employees worldwide as they loved the mobile app design so much. The sales teams also loved the designs and from October 2019 were showing the product to potential mid-sized clients at trade shows.